New Website for Fittings.

Hi All,

There is a new website here in the UK for custom made fittings. Richard Adams is well known in the UK for his fantastic hand made fittings and has at last got a website up and running. This has just been set up so you wont find it on Google yet. I have had fittings made by Richard and I can tell you first hand that they are real works of art. It would be great to give him your support by keeping his web page in your "Favourites" as I am sure as time goes on and his client base grows you will see what a craftsman he really is. Here's a link.

http://www.habaki.co.uk/welcome.html

Cheers,

Brian (UK)

Do you know if he makes other fittings as well (tsuba, kojiri menuki etc)?

I'm pretty sure he does but you can always send him an email and ask. Richard has also been placed nyusen in the NBTHK shinsaku competitions.

A few months ago he made me a silver habaki and it was very reasonably priced and excellent work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..