Archives

Hi all,

Just to let you know I have added 2 new articles to the archives section. While these topics are current, it may not be of much use, but in 6 months when the original topics are buried, they might be of great use. The archives link is above left.

I also intend to add other articles that are submitted on their own, and if anyone has any old articles worth sharing, please let me know and I'll add them if they are not copyrighted.

Regards,

Brian

Barry,

Works for me?

Not the Archives link just above this thread..that is just the title of this thread. It is at the very top of the forum..above the banner. "NMB Archive"

Should link you to http://www.nihontomessageboard.com/archive.html

Not much there right now..just three notable recent posts that i think deserve archiving...but I hope to grow it to other articles and downloads. Have a few good articles saved, but will have to get permission from the owners.

Wonder if the JSSUS would let the NMB take out a corporate membership and allow us to post a few of the old articles here? :D (doubtful..lol)

Brian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..