Yamashiro Daijo Fujiwara Kunikane

wilsoall

I appreciate all the comments. I am not typically into Japanese swords and therefore do not have a knowledge of these things. this is just one of a few pieces I have inherited from a family members passing and actually spends its time in a protective case. feel free to make an offer and it can be displayed properly in your home!

3 hours ago, wilsoall said:

I appreciate all the comments. I am not typically into Japanese swords and therefore do not have a knowledge of these things. this is just one of a few pieces I have inherited from a family members passing and actually spends its time in a protective case. feel free to make an offer and it can be displayed properly in your home!

Allen,

To make an offer, we will need to see good pics of the entire blade, without fittings, close-up pics of the blade near the habaki (goldish looking collar in front of the tsuba handguard) and pics of the front point of the blade. This should get the ball rolling for you. Without these pics, you probably won't get any offers for that price range. The signature does fit the format of KUN305, but it is not 100% certain that the signature is genuine.

If you don't mind the question, how did you arrive at the price-point you have?

Dan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..