$950 shipped WW2 geeennuwine samoorai sword!

tokashikibob

Hey Guys and Girls,  and all other sexs out there nowadays!

What we have here is a nice complete WW2 blade looking for a home with a new collector type person.  Do not expect Mr Singer to ring me up on this particular blade but it is a nice starter.    I got this in trade a few months ago swapping guns and I don't need any more Sammy's just ask Death Ace.    

It has one nick to the cutting edge and a little ruffage when I run my finger nail along the boshi.  Normal stains and whatnot but hamon is nice,  handle is tight.  Seki stamp, signature and arsenal rack painted numbers.   

No Bruce,  you don't need anymore WW2 blades either, let some newb get it!

950 shipped to the lower 48

DSC_0963 (2).JPG

DSC_0964 (2).JPG

DSC_0965.JPG

DSC_0966 (2).JPG

DSC_0967 (2).JPG

DSC_0968 (2).JPG

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2022 at 10:50 AM, tokashikibob said:

Hey Guys and Girls,  and all other sexs out there nowadays!

What we have here is a nice complete WW2 blade looking for a home with a new collector type person.  Do not expect Mr Singer to ring me up on this particular blade but it is a nice starter.    I got this in trade a few months ago swapping guns and I don't need any more Sammy's just ask Death Ace.    

It has one nick to the cutting edge and a little ruffage when I run my finger nail along the boshi.  Normal stains and whatnot but hamon is nice,  handle is tight.  Seki stamp, signature and arsenal rack painted numbers.   

No Bruce,  you don't need anymore WW2 blades either, let some newb get it!

950 shipped to the lower 48

DSC_0963 (2).JPG

DSC_0964 (2).JPG

DSC_0965.JPG

DSC_0966 (2).JPG

DSC_0967 (2).JPG

DSC_0968 (2).JPG

Still for sale?

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..