Daisho future goal do you have it ?Katana,tanto

So I purchased I’d say my first decent wakizashi.I’d like to see what other members might have the sword smiths Katana and tanto . 
just like to see other examples and maybe for future if they decide sell to have a Daisho.

Thanks . 

A0F88575-4283-4A73-A12E-3C52A6595210.png

B385DFC5-7D17-4327-91F1-D30F81D97943.jpeg

ABA7229E-C46D-4F4A-A3C6-2EBDB5A9D371.png

AB3F678A-84F9-49DE-ADD5-66D71358FA5D.jpeg

Good question . Depends guess . But I think it would be cool to match . I think it just makes it rarer Daisho in my eyes . I know that different smiths have there own twist . If I ever find the right Katana price guess that would come to factor . I know there is better smiths and lineages. I drool at many the swords I see and Daisho that will be forever out my reach .
my interest are in Era . Pre 1700 . I’m into the Nihonto that Samurai would have owned . This is my 3rd sword . 1st was edo and sold it . 2nd is later and just for studying it’s condition is not of much value but sentimental. .Now the sword above I would say for me my first real collectible Wakizashi.

Id love see some other collectors with the same smiths examples . If in future I work again I’d give them offer if willing to sell. There is obviously other smiths I would love to own there work . The hamon and Koisaki of  many swords mesmerizes me .  I just need a fatter wallet but dreaming is free. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..