book: Swords of the Emperor, 1873-1945

A new book that may interest some folks here.

https://www.headstamppublishing.com/swords

This video discusses the book:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY1vH10e8yQ

Full disclosure: I have NO financial interest in the book, author, or publisher; but my nephew Ian is one of the Principals of "Headstamp Publishing", and he is the one speaking in the YouTube video above. He also owns the forgottenweapons.com site, and is often referred to on social media as "Gun Jesus" ;-) .

Pete

Your nephew is Ian McCollum??? :o
Crap...the guy is living the life I was supposed to. I'm a follower and a huge fan.
Yeah, the book and video have been mentioned on site here. Few dealers here worked on the book too. Small world.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Your nephew is Ian McCollum??? :o
Crap...the guy is living the life I was supposed to. I'm a follower and a huge fan.
Yeah, the book and video have been mentioned on site here. Few dealers here worked on the book too. Small world.

Yep. I'll decline to repeat any compromising stories about his 'early period'. And his Dad (my brother Duncan) appreciates being called "God, the Father" ;-) .

Pete

• Haha 1

Coincidentally I just got through viewing a half dozen of Ian's Forgotten Weapons videos before coming directly to this forum and opening this thread.  Are the spirits trying to tell me something?  Will have to consider this book, though my interest is mostly limited to just the Pacific War patterns.

• Thanks 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..