Genuine fake junk

What's unbelievable is that there are currently 24 bids on this fine object, currently at $450!!!

And just for the record...if I was charging a machine gun blazing away at me, my personal choice of weapon would certainly be a sword. Because after all, any Samurai worth his salt should be able to run headlong into the fray, all the while deflecting the pitiful American bullets with his blade, then slice the inferior American steel barrel in half and save the whole platoon....right!

Mark

• Haha 3

On 4/29/2022 at 10:44 PM, MHC said:

What's unbelievable is that there are currently 24 bids on this fine object, currently at $450!!!

And just for the record...if I was charging a machine gun blazing away at me, my personal choice of weapon would certainly be a sword. Because after all, any Samurai worth his salt should be able to run headlong into the fray, all the while deflecting the pitiful American bullets with his blade, then slice the inferior American steel barrel in half and save the whole platoon....right!

Mark

Don't forget the tactical Naruto run

Pin on Christmas 2019

• Haha 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..