“Server Not Found”

Ok, more info:  I'm at a military base using their contracted internet - midatlanticbb.  When I take my phone off wifi and use my cellular, it goes straight through.  But putting the wifi back on - it works.  Spent some time on the line with their tech support and they aren't having the problem if the take the "s" out of "https" and just use "http".  At 4:50pm Mountain time, here, I tried loggin in and it worked with the "s" or without it!  Same thing yesterday.  In the morning, here, I get "Server not Found" but in the afternoon, it works normally.

Not seeing anything in the logs, but I'll forward to support and see what they say.
Is anyone else having this problem? Please post the exact time you have the error, so I can look at the logs at that time to see what is reported. Mention if GMT or EST or whatever.
And as always, please mention if it was on a cell or a pc.

I think .mil is blocking the site, maybe it's added to a list of "weapon" sites that are banned.
I've seen this before with .mil or other services where they use a blanket firewall that has anything weapon related in the block list. Just out of interests, try loading www.nihontomessageboard.com/nmb instead of www.militaria.co.za/nmb?

I'm no longer at the base, and am back home.  I go out there periodically, so when I do, I'll give that a try.  I considered that too, but I would think that "Gunboards" would have been blocked as well, unless the firewall didn't recognize the word.  And even for NMB, it wasn't 100% blockage.  Occasionally throughout the day, I would get through.  But now, second day at home, and not a single problem.  So I'm certain it was their system.  Sorry for all the hassles, but I was going into withdrawal, not getting my NMB fix!

• Haha 1

Been having the same issue intermittently, just now, 10.43 BST  with the subtext nginx/1.18.0

Did a search for the Nihonto messageboard link and got a file not found then when I clicked on Sales we got there.

Keep up the good work.

All the best.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..