Help on Tanto Mei please!

Matsunoki

Hello from the UK. I am returning to collecting Japanese swords after a gap of many many years. This is my first Nihonto post and this is my first ever forum or social media attempt. Please forgive all errors and omissions!  I am trying to reactivate the relevant memory cells and have recovered my books from the loft! It’s good to be back. I have just acquired this Tanto and unsurprisingly I’m already stumped! Please can you help me with the inscriptions? I can get the odd kanji…..year, day, Kuni (I think) but really I’m hopelessly lost. The blade itself also confuses me. I apologise for the poor images but the indifferent polish makes it difficult to photograph. The hada seems to be a gently undulating masame more visible in the hamon. The hamon is is a quite wide suguha mostly in nioi bit with nie scattered and with what looks like lots of sunagashi and strange dark striations along the whole blade. Is it utsuri or hitatsura? It has koshirae that has stylised silver leaf mounts…..I can post an image if anyone would like. Any/all help greatly appreciated. Many thanks. Colin. Ps more images to follow

90899165-DD06-4ABA-AF91-C18D709A4741.thumb.jpeg.aa0692280121c6d66e39a51904bcf804.jpeg

2CC84CCB-DE43-43F5-93EF-5396C91AD8E7.jpeg

C1FCAC88-2D87-43DF-8F7E-0D7135EC98CA.jpeg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..