Q. on Tsukamoto brother name

1680703787_Tsukamotobrothers.jpeg.80c8d80b7035618a9cead4d2f65570e8.jpeg

Hi again, I have another name pronunciation question...

Here is a clip from a Tsukamoto family lineage chart I have.

Right column is (Tsukamoto) Shinhachi Okimasa...used the smith name Okimasa 1917-1960 who was an RJT smith who after WWII later restarted in swords using the same name - an excellent smith

Left column is his brother (Tsukamoto) Jujiro Masazumi 1917-1977 ...who was an RJT smith and after WWII restarted in swords ...and later used the new name  --?--masa

Can I ask if anyone knows the pronunciation Masazumi used in his new name?.. the first kanji has many pronunciations and I can't find any sources that give a definite pronunciation.

I ask because Okimasa had 3 brothers in swords and I have a sword by the eldest, (Tsukamoto) Shinshiro Masakazu who did not continue after the war. Just need the info for my files.

Any help/suggestions welcome.

Regards,

Thank you Manuel and also Bruno.

Yes I have checked Chris' Index on Ikkansai smithd but his info only goes up the Masazumi...not the post-war name.

I am using Yoshimasa in my records Manuel, but still would like to get some proper confirmation .

Thanks... 

Although “祥” alone can also be read as Aki or Naga for example, in combination with “正” however, I come always up with Yoshimasa or Shousei. 
Not listed in Koop/Inada, by the way…..

• Like 1

Thanks Ewe, You are probably right, and I use it like that, but the problem for me is that I would just like to see those two kanji for this Tsukamoto smith given with the pronunciation included in kana as 'Yoshimasa'

Hope I'm not being too much of a pain. I just like to be sure!

Regards, and thanks to all for your comments here.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..