Mr Rene Greville

Hello.

I am hoping you and your readers will help in a noble cause.

If you Google "Rene Greville" you will see at the top a Daily Mail article about me and my families Rosicrucian Grand Masters sword. Further down you will see pages from my website: masterofshakespeare.com

If you then go to my website you will know everything up until today:

https://www.masterofshakespeare.com/the-lost-sword

Please, if you can, will you put the word out and ask people to keep their ears to the ground for any news of the sword being offered for sale. There is a one million pound reward. I would be very grateful to receive any comments you have..

Above all, today we must all join hands and pray for the people of Ukraine.

Very best wishes

Rene
  • Wow 1

Off topic, but I'll leave it up for a bit in case anyone here comes across it.
10% Finders fee to me! :laughing:
Seriously though, good luck and I hope it's recovered. GBP1M is a heck of an incentive! I could retire on that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I tried reading the background on your website and only got about half way though; could you condense the story somewhat?

How long do you believe it's been missing for?

From the sounds of things, it could have been lost, sold or misplaced decades ago.

Dear Mark. Thank you for your interest in this. The swords were in Merlin's possession on the 4th of May 2021 when I obtained a judgement against Merlin for Fraud. If you would like to see the proof of that I will email it to you. My email is renegreville@hotmail.co.uk. Very best wishes Rene

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..