Long wakizashi

Sunny

Sword Size
Cutting Edge Length 46.4cm(18.27in)
Sword Full length      62.2cm(24.49in)
Saki-haba                    3.16cm(1.24in)
Saki-gasane                0.62cm(0.24in)
Moto-haba                   3.95cm(1.56in)
Moto-gasane               0.79cm(0.31in)
Shirasaya full length  69.5cm(27.36in)
Sori curve                    2.4cm(0.94in)

Swordsmith
Takai Echizen no kami Minamoto Rai Nobuyoshi
(高井越前守源来信吉)

Takai Echizen no kami Minamoto Rai Nobuyoshi is the third son of 
the first Shinano no kami Nobuyoshi
He cuts the inscriptions such as "Echizen no kami Minamoto Rai Nobuyoshi", 
"Nyudo Minamoto Rai Nobuyoshi" and "Takai Echizen no kami Minamoto Rai Nobuyoshi". 

In his later years he moved to Osaka and trained his sword. 
He made Hamon's excellent swords from Suguha, Notare, Gunome midare. 
He carved Kikumon in mei like this sword.
He is a swordsmith with excellent skills in Nobuyoshi school

Small half of a full moon shaped discolouration line in hamons edge on both sides in the exact center of blade on both sides that is identical.
Blade is thick , wide and very massive for a wakizashi 
comes with NBTHK and sword bag
$2500US
pm for payment only 
D54AB412-34DC-42D4-A493-CC047579EFB9.thumb.jpeg.db3c93e5ddc93fd7f792588481ab69aa.jpeg79B9899D-E917-4624-8382-5895743A8702.thumb.jpeg.fea66f36666948d989286cbb13e6bab7.jpegD4EEDECF-BBE7-48A1-95E1-8BC604809862.thumb.jpeg.b6bfc2f27259d7794f5f0d4e6ce5695a.jpeg
3B863E3E-957A-49D0-9505-0844A1FAB2EB.thumb.jpeg.19f5d4ce637e037a5a2383adc69a6228.jpeg
914CA76A-F08D-4BB8-BE39-1107F4559BF3.thumb.jpeg.f71b8068685c73881168ee589628e9d7.jpeg
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3

Unfortunately I have to make things more clear

No ... I don’t want to trade swords

No.... you can’t have a cheaper price on this sword than what I listed it for.

Please don’t message me saying that you’re buying it ...say you want to use pay pal ...and then ask me for all my personal info and banking info to then give me a long questionnaire about this sword and then say thanks for your time but I’m not buying.

its priced to sell without a hassle.

I’ll be taking it down soon.

Cheers 

• Downvote 4

Right ...so I get a vote down because ???

I make it clear I don't want to give a lower price ?

I don't want people with no interest of buying PM'ing me just to chat about the sword ?

No longer for sale 

please delete  

• Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Sumuzu said:

Why don’t you answer the question people asked? What are you hiding? I felt more personal attack than anything. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265464459081

You ask for a break on the price ...I say no ....

You say ok what's your pay pal 

I give it to you ...

The you start asking about the hada and ask for all my personal banking info 

I say I only want to use pay pal ..I don't know you 

The you show me this link 

I say yes ..I know the guy ....he gave it to me for 2K US .the sword was rough shape ....he got it polished before he sent it.

I paid ....shipping ....duty ...taxes ...polishing ....I waited 2 months for it ...and I'm asking $2500 US to ship for free

Yeah ...Im really out to rip someone off .....like all the other swords I've sold on here for more than fair prices.

Un believable ...but I'm glad you spoke up so people knows it was you with out me calling you out about this behaviour.

Pretty sure you were the one that down voted it after I asked about your behaviour and then you ghosted me all day till I cancelled the sale and then you came out to what ???? 

Say I'm hiding something and show an old link to the sword I bought ???

I mentioned there is a discolouration in the blade right where that rust was taken out.

What am I hiding ?

I'm charging less than what I paid for it when it finally came to me ?

Very childish and this shows exactly where your at..

• Downvote 2

Is it not reasonable asking about the Hada? I asked for a price break and respect that you didn’t. Ask for a bank transfer because that’s the cheapest way for me after checking PayPal rate. Keep it mind that you asked to sent friend and family. I know to some that price is little but to me it is a lot. Taking time to think about is not that bad. Sending multiple messages to belittle me is not right. I did not down vote you. I did say I was going to buy but after multiple messages, it is better not to have the business. 

14 minutes ago, Sumuzu said:

Why don’t you answer the question people asked? What are you hiding? I felt more personal attack than anything. By the way, I did not down vote you, I don’t know who did. Good luck on your sale.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265464459081

If I was hiding I bought that sword why would I cut and paste the whole listing instead of writing it myself like I do with all my other swords ?

Yeah you wish me luck ???? right .....why did you say you were buying and ask for my payment info and banking as well.

If anything you are the creep.

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Sumuzu said:

Is it not reasonable asking about the Hada? I asked for a price break and respect that you didn’t. Ask for a bank transfer because that’s the cheapest way for me after checking PayPal rate. Keep it mind that you asked to sent friend and family. I know to some that price is little but to me it is a lot. Taking time to think about is not that bad. Sending multiple messages to belittle me is not right. I did not down vote you. I did say I was going to buy but after multiple messages, it is better not to have the business. 

Back peddle all you want ..why didn't you just bring up the listing to begin with ?

Don't even bother man 

• Downvote 2

Thanks Stephen ... Thought it was a every fair price.

I'm losing money on it.

I waited 2 months for the sword.

There's something else I want to buy ...so I'm fair.

I'm jus put off how he asked for my PayPal to pay .

I gave it to him... and then he said right after ...can I have all your banking info to send the money.

I don't want to use PayPal anymore.

What's even worse ,..the swords I have taken down for the very same thing....memebers have gone to my ebay auctions ...bid super high so no one gets it ...to then take the strike just ruin 2 of my auctions at once.

You guys don't like me ....take my sword else where ...ok done ...

Still not good enough ....

Un believable 

• Downvote 3

I try to do reasonable swords for good prices for guys still getting their feet wet in there collection ..apparently people don't want that if I can't dance to their tune when ever they message it or sing it or demand it.

Please Delete 

Thanks to everyone who has been supportive and friendly with me.

• Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Sumuzu said:

I bought stuffs from other members and they actually have me bank transfer. I guess I am in wrong here and I will seek myself out. Sort of open my eyes today. This hobby is not for me. 

Sumuzu  Starter

For 500$ just listed look for it

Sunny you don't know when to shut up you need to throw all that crap out,  you get hot headed chill out!

• Like 2

Ok, before I delete this thread, I want to make a few things clear.
Firstly, a seller can ask whatever he likes for an item. It's his sword. Either it sells or it doesn't. And what he paid for it or where he got it, is irrelevant. Pointing out what a sword was purchased for is rude in my opinion, and has no bearing on anything. I delete comments like that when I see them.
Secondly, don't waste sellers time. Either you are buying something, or you aren't. Ask questions if you want to, before you commit. Sometimes polite questions are welcome. Sometimes they can become badgering.
Third: As a seller, you need to have a thick skin, and not let one or 2 exceptions ruin it for the rest of the buyers. A single person asking the wrong questions or making a sale more difficult is water under the bridge. Just either ignore them, or answer their queries and move on. If you are going to let every time waster or fastidious person ruin your sale, you are going to sell nothing.
I don't have time for difficult buyers, OR difficult sellers. Both need to understand that this is pixels on a screen and that there are more serious things out there in life. Get over it..move on...and enjoy your hobby.

• Love 7

Ok...something to add. And this time it is me who is the guilty one.
Because I have to read EACH AND EVERY post on the NMB every day, sometimes I gloss over things and miss things. In this case, I read about a scuff mark, and assumed it was as mentioned. I didn't spend enough time on the thread, or follow the links, and nothing immediately stood out in the pics.
No-one here directly posted what the original auction said, and I have only now been made aware of it by a member.
So reading the original auction, where it was clearly stated that it has a hagire, and then reading the way it was presented here, I agree this is complete devious listing practice.
I have mentioned before, discussions on sale posts are not allowed EXCEPT where info is misleading or deliberately false. This is such a case, and I wish someone had directly stated: "This sword has a hagire" instead of vaguely hinting at cleaned rust and a scuff mark and a previous listing.
Folks, if you see stuff like this, report it to myself or a mod. Then we can take action.
As such, I find this listing to be deliberately misleading, and not acceptable. Sunny, your sale listing listing privileges are revoked for a month, then we will decide if/how to proceed.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't have a horse in this race, except for the fact that blatantly omitting facts is fraud.  But also... are my eyes deceiving me, or are there TWO hagire in the original eBay listing? One at the front of the rusted area, and one squarely in the middle.

• Love 1