Help with identifying sword

I asked for help here once and it saved me some money and a headache. Can someone tell me what they believe this is. I personally have concerns with the blade, I have never seen one with a serial number and I thought there would be a lock button near guard. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Sorry these are the only pics I got

Resized_20220118_120923.jpg

imagejpeg950.jpg

imagejpeg951.jpg

imagejpeg952.jpg

imagejpeg_0.jpg

imagejpeg_1.jpg

imagejpeg_2.jpg

1 hour ago, ROKUJURO said:

Dan,

this is a sad attempt to fake a military sword. HABAKI and different level of HAMACHI and MUNEMACHI say it all. Better photos are not required. Not Japanese, although the inscription on the blade says TOYO INU  (TOYO dog).

Thank you for the quick response. You confirmed what I was thinking. 

You don't need to go past the first pic. Absolutely horrendous. There are at least 4 indicators just from that habaki pic.
Nothing is even close there. Check out some pics of real habaki areas and you'll pick it up soon enough. Well done for asking first.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..