NMB fund raiser aka the good the bad the ugly.

Stephen

I'll let you decide which is which.lol

Basically three for one money the Jakushi dragon in my eye. Its signed,the blossom is signed Tadamune the other well maybe gift for that nephew you really dislike.

All in neighborhood of 2.5 x 2.5 inches.

So what your really doing is helping Brian out and get three orphan to do as you wish.

Going to start the bidding at $50.

Hi bidder to pay part shipping if not in USA.

Ill cover it here in North America.

IMG_20211220_160353941.jpg

IMG_20211220_160405169.jpg

IMG_20211220_160410031.jpg

IMG_20211220_160400943.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

i do add my still unsold Tsuru-Tsuba to this offer from Stephen!  ( see sales section )

So highest bidder will receive 4 Tsuba in Total!  ( those 3 from Stephen + mine )

( Brian / Stephen ...- you both have to tell me to which adress i have to send it finally! )

Cheers!

Christian

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thank you Grev, so bidders you now win five tsuba. 

I hope this doesn't stop some bidders, they may want just one of the five.

So members lets limit it to just the five we have now. 

Maybe start another if you have something you want to donate to funding.

• Like 1

Thanks Grev, another regular supporter! This will be a huge help folks.
I agree, for logistical reasons, let's keep it to 5, and if anyone else wants to assist, let me know and we can do that separately.
There is a new raffle plugin that I purchased a while ago that does everything professionally and through the forum store. I expect it will work great if we have nice items to raffle off (one prize at a time)

HOWEVER...the biggest fundraising stumbling block for the past few years and the reason why we haven't been able to do a raffle, is PAYPAL. They prohibit any "gambling" and raffles, although they are quite happy to openly steal millions a year from people.
They are quick to close accounts, hold your funds, and then charge you a fine of $2500 for breaking their rules. You signed for it in their terms and they have been doing it more and more.
Ask some of the knife dealers. I know a few that lost $2.5K to PP and their theft.
Anyways, I can do raffles, but we need to do the tickets via CC through Payfast here. But many don't like to use anything besides Paypal. Needs some thinking.

Brian