Wakayama 7 vol Fittings Encyclopedia + Index

Curran

-See pics.-    Useful guide to most things & schools fittings based.

Also please reference Grey Doffin's most fine website. These were purchased from Grey many years ago.

https://www.japaneseswordbooksandtsuba.com/store/books/b735-toso-kodogu-koza-8-volumes-wakayama

As I get more and more into the Higo schools, I think I can let this go.

-- I prefer to sell within the USA, thought open to international. At about 25lbs ~ 11.33 Kilograms.... Shipping might be harsh outside of North America.

For a set this large, within the USA media mail makes more sense.

PRICE:   $275 + whatever shipping costs.

Those interested, please PM me.

Condition:   Very Good, though the sleeves are a bit bumped.

Notes:    Copy of the index provided, the collaborative work of several NMB members.

Also:       There is no Vol. #8,  but that volume is the adjunct glossary. Not much value lossed, as #1-7 are the fittings books.

CURRAN

Wakayama Encyclopedia 02.jpg

Wakayama Encyclopedia 01.jpg

@Gakusee 

Yes, I priced it about 20-25% discount to make it a quick sale-- but International Shipping is proving difficult and I haven't gotten a domestic inquiry yet.

I'm getting a lot of inquires about both the 3 Vol Index and 8 Vol Index translations.

I don't have the rights to sell them, and I don't see myself hoping over to Kinkos to make 6 copies requested so far.

I will gift my copy to the new owner.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..