NBTHK Hozon Kanechika with Muneyaki,

NihontoCollector

This O-Ta to was awarded Hozon Token by the NBTHK. It is signed Kanechika. Obviosuly a Mino smiths. There are several smithes by that name. The papers do not state whch one but I would want to think it is the Shinshinto smith from 1789.

This is a very flashy piece with - in my oppinion - very attractive, eye cataching Hamon that goes along the Mune (Muneyaki)

It is in full polish. Unfortunately the very tip of the Kissaki is slightly bend this is maybe 0.5mm and an easy fix for a polisher but it is unfortunate since this must happend at customs due to improper handling.

There is a single Bohi on one side. Inside the Bohi, below and underneath the Habaki there is some Kitaekizu on that side.No show stopper but I always try to be accurate.

With Shakudo covered Habaki and housed in a Shirasaya with Horn parts.

USD 2500 or Euro 2250 plus shipping. EUro 20.00 within Europe or USD 50.00 worldwide.

Since located in Europe there are no custom fees.

muneyaki1.jpg

muneyaki2.jpg

muneyaki3.jpg

muneyaki4.jpg

muneyaki5.jpg

muneyaki6.jpg

muneyaki7.jpg

muneyaki8.jpg

muneyaki9.jpg

muneyaki10.jpg

muneyaki11.jpg

muneyaki12.jpg

muneyaki13.jpg

muneyaki14.jpg

muneyaki15.jpg

muneyaki16.jpg

muneyaki17.jpg

muneyaki18.jpg

muneyaki19.jpg

muneyaki20.jpg

muneyaki21.jpg

muneyaki22.jpg

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..