English volume of Shōwa Dai Meito Zufu

Gakusee

Dear all

I am looking for the English-language third volume of the publication Shōwa Dai Meito (Great Masterpieces of Japanese Art Swords) by Homma Junji

昭和大名刀図譜

The third volume is quite rare and was part only of some sets, intended for foreigners.  The majority of the sets available in the market are the two-volume Japanese-text sets only. 

Thank you! 

Thanks, Dirk, appreciate the  offer for help. I actually need the entire book in any format: hard /physical or digital/scanned. I need it to complete my library which at the moment has the 2 volume Japanese-only set. I suppose I am too indolent to go through the two volumes manually and index the blades.  But even if indexed them (and I know Grey has the smith entries of the book in his own index, a copy of which I have), then I shall be missing important text per blade.

Would you be so kind as to attach an image of an example entry of a blade - eg p 7 volume II, Tomonari entry. 

Thank you.

Thanks, Jussi. The commentary and descriptions are very good. This is worthwhile chasing and I shall continue pursuing it then. I was not sure, to start with, how valuable the input is but it is proper and not merely indexing in English. 

Archived