NBTHK origami short translation

Ron STL

This is a short detail I'd like to get translate. Last two kanji reads "kebori" but what are the top two kanji? Possibly referring to tortoise shell pattern? If not I'd still want to find this kanji for tortoise shell pattern as found on Nobuiie tsuba. Should know this but if so, brain dead today. Thanks

Ron STL

Origami detail .jpg

Thanks guys, not sure why I couldn't locate "sukidashi" but that makes sense. Sukidashi is used on most Naokatsu and followers tsuba, but just couldn't locate this from my records. As for the tortoise shell, I did come across the kikkogata word referring to that pattern used in designs and fabrics, but not on swords. But that must be correct and I'll include in my records for this tsuba and others with that pattern as used when copying Nobuiye tsuba. Almost a "must have" pattern on Naokatsu's copies. Interesting, so again thanks.

Ron STL 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..