This sounds kinda stupid but...

Jake - they are doing stranger things in Japan these days - do a search for the Evangelion sword exhibit - you might find a modern artist who is willing to do something like this for you but it would be ridiculously expensive and in a few years would appeal to no one but the most diehard Demon Slayer fans...

-tch

Did someone actually saw neon genesis evangelion ? I did many years ago and i have to say that there are no swords in this.:rotfl:

The spear is the only authentic item at this exhibition. 

The only piece i really like is the "2nd Impact" Tanto, sadly you dont have pictures of it in your album Francois.

But your pictures show that even this anime themed Koshirae and Nihonto are of very high quality.

For the demon slayer Blade i would say it fits the descripton as an art sword perfectly, i think on a checklist for art pieces you can check off frequently "practically useless".

So why we stop looking back in long past times and enjoy how the future will bring us an equivalent of streetart in nihonto.

While you wait you can check how the time pass by on your [G]assan-Shock watch.

https://watchesbysjx.com/2019/09/casio-g-shock-gassan-interview.html

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.1e5dcabc679bc65f6cf0a5296aca745f.jpg

• Haha 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..