Tang of Kai Gunto - need help with translation

Kolekt-To

Hey guys,

I purchased a Kai Gunto a few weeks ago and I've finally taken the time this evening to take it apart for closer inspection, along with doing some very minor black lacquer touch-ups to some saya chips and dings. I used the flour treatment on the one side of the tang for visual enhancement of the chiseled kanji. Just one side of the tang has chiseled kanji - the other side shows only file marks. I would appreciate a translation. Who da smith? 

Tang of my Kai Gunto_10.18.21.jpg

My first impression was that the stamp was that of a Seki. I apologize for this blurred photo of the stamp - maybe you can determine that it's Seki? I put the sword back together about an hour ago and it's getting late, so I don't have the motivation to remove the tsuka again tonight. I can remove it again tomorrow night and take a clearer photo of the stamp, if needed. Also, nothing but file marks on the other side of the tang. Thanks!

Kai Gunto Tang with Stamp.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..