SALE OF SEVERAL ITEMS FROM MY COLLECTION WILL END ON NOVEMBER 17th, 2021

watsonmil

• 2 weeks later...
  Somewhere in my sales listings,  someone asked the question or rather an explanation as to Canadian Postal DIFFICULTIES.    
       I am now prepared to answer that question :
1.  CANADA POST does not provide mail to rural Manitoba on a regular schedule.  We used to have our mail sorted and in our Post Office Boxes by 9:00 AM  ALWAYS except of course Saturday and Sunday when NO MAIL IS DELIVERED PERIOD.  We used to get mail on Saturdays, ... but that ended about a year ago.  Now God,  Buddha,  Mohammed,  or the Sun God knows at what time I will get my mail !

2.   CANADA POST on 5 occasions ( not once but 5 times either DID NOT GET A RECIPIENT SIGNATURE as required by LAW ),  or LOST the REGISTERED LETTER completely.   This is a SERVICE that Canada Post provides at a PREMIUM cost of $ 11.36 per bloody letter and is supposed to be handled with care and each time it passes from one postal employee to another MUST be signed for by that employee !    I personally have had no less than 5 Registered Letters which were either not signed for or were lost by the Post Office in this God Forsaken country in the past year and a half ( EVERY REGISTERED LETTER,  I mailed ) !

3.  Before shipping to a customer,  I get them a quote on shipping costs.  Provided the CUSTOMER agrees to pay our EXORBITANT Canadian postal rates,  I advise them and wait for payment ( usually wire transfer or PayPal ). 
I then take said parcel to the Post Office for mailing.  NOT ONCE IN OVER 30 individual parcels that I've mailed  ( often the very next day ) has the postal employee charged me the same as I was quoted !  NOT ONCE !

4.   In one case the customer wanted his order mailed AIRMAIL, ( in this case Italy )  and what did the  Canada Post TRACKING SHOW 5 days later, ... you guessed it folks, ... good old Canada Post sent it SURFACE MAIL  ( by bloody SHIP ) !
       In closing, since rarely do I sell to a Canadian customer ( after all Canada is still a country of Hewers of Wood and Haulers of Water ) whose taste runs to :   " Hockey Night in Canada " ,  rather than ART.   Once my shipment leaves CANADA, ... it is fortunately handled by a country either American or European who have a POSTAL SYSTEM that WORKS !

Now then,  someone is bound to type in the RESPONSE  .... " Then why do you continue to live there ? "   I continue to live here because not only CANADA has severe problems, ... but rather because THE ENTIRE WORLD IS SO SCREWED UP that there is nowhere any better to go to !   That however is no excuse for people NOT to try to make it better.   I try, ... but am continually shot down by those who prefer to be POLITICALLY CORRECT instead of being TRUTHFUL !    Love me or hate me, .... I am what I am,   TRUTHFUL and HONEST which is more than 90% of people now are.
     By the way, ... those who have an inquisitive mind ( much like the old British rag ... " The Enquirer ", .... BRAZIL is considered to have the worst Postal System in the World and the USA has the best.

no_photo.png
ReplyForward

I recall seeing a member trying to sell a Shinto katana a few weeks ago. He bumped his one ad a few times, everyone was on him for that. Your ads have literally "filled" the forsale section for weeks now. Just found it funny that some can do whatever they want, and others are under strict rules. FYI I'm not saying any of this because your ads are bothering me at all. I'm bothered by the members who feel the need to basically bully new members for no reason at all @PNSSHOGUN.

Archived