Need Assistance with Date and Part of Mei

KuraiValo

Hello,

I very recently purchased a gendaito. I believe I know what the swordsmith's name portion of the signature says, but I am having issues translating the remaining portion. I could also use some assistance on the date. Any knowledge on the swordsmith or more information on it in general is also greatly appreciated.

I believe the swordsmith is: Tsutsui Kiyokane

Thanks again for taking a look and for all the help.

https://imgur.com/ovlZIxU

20211010_191153.jpg

20211010_191412.jpg

I only see one picture posted, but seen as how Sesko only has him listed signing two ways. I'll assume this is his longer signature  Mikawa no Kuni Okazaki-jū Tachibana Kiyokane 三河国岡崎住橘清兼 

Picture was a tad bit blurry for me but looks like it matches up.

Either way I'm sure somebody will stop by to correct me if I'm wrong.

I finally got additional photos added, not sure what the issue was before, but they are attached in the previous posts.

Thank you for all the help, is it right to now assume that it says 三河国岡崎住筒井筒清兼造 which roughly says Mikawa no Kuni Okazaki-jū Tsutsui Kiyokane ?

From the link Marc provided and reading through it, am I understanding it right that he also signed under Tachibana Kiyokane and Ryūjōshi Kiyokane?

I am also having a bit of an issue with the date. I believe it is August ????, 1944. I can't quite seem to determine the day if the rest is correct.

Thanks again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..