NCO Gunto Real or Fake

KuraiValo

4 hours ago, Bruce Pennington said:

It’s a replica/fake.  Good gut feeling you had.

Thanks for the help, I walked away and ended up buying a different sword that I'll end up posting later today or tomorrow since I need some assistance on the translation.

1 hour ago, gun addict said:

Lousivile gun show ehh? There were maybe 4-5 swords there worth looking at, I picked up a nice Gendai naval dirk there 

Yep, that's where it was at. I picked up a nice gendaito and a nice naval dirk. I was after one or two others but decided to wait and they all got gone.

11 hours ago, gun addict said:

Did you get the KiyoKane or nagamitsu? Either way both were excellent blades, and yup I got the best out of the dirks so you were one step late on that one my friend

btw, small world! 

I bought the Kiyokane and you got a nice one. Saw your post on it, it is sweet. It definitely is a small world and it was a pretty good show.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..