NAKAGO SECTION

BIG

FYI. Unfortunate things can happen. Fortunately, a very honest dealer. See below:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To:Yamato Budogu

Fri, Oct 1 at 8:28 AM

Hello,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I appreciate your effort. I understand now that the item was previously sold. I was referred to this item online at a Nihonto forum (see below). It appears to be as you say, a link to a previous listing. It is curious that the system allowed this sale to process without notification or signal that the item is no longer available. No problem. Please provide a credit back to my credit card for the amount charged.

I may be interested in the new item by Iwasaki Sensei, however it is not possible for me to wait 3 to 5 weeks as this was intended to be a gift to another person. Please let me know when the new item is available and I will consider a new purchase at that time.

Thank you again for your customer service.

Raymond
*************************************************************************************************

**********************************************************************************************

On Friday, October 1, 2021, 01:00:51 AM GMT-8, Yamato Budogu <info@yamatobudogu.com> wrote:

Dear Raymond San

Thank you very much for your email.

Actually, we was going to contact you to asking you how you was able to order this item.  This was a special and unique item made by Iwarasaki Norimitsu Sensei many years ago as "first come - first served" kind of item, and after become sold out
the item stop to be available from our website. Perhaps did you saved a directly URL address to the old link?

Being this said, Im afraid that this piece is not available anymore, however today we contact to Iwasaki Sensei about this issue and it seems he has another antique Nakago carved with Sakura flowers too.
Obviously this item will not be exactly the same as the once in the previous link, since each old blade shape, length is unique but we can talk with the Sensei to make a similar for you.

It may take around 3~5 weeks, and no wood box available this time.

Please let us know if you agree to wait, then we will ask to the Sensei more in details the length of the Antique Nakago available to make the piece for you.

Looking forward to your reply and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask us.
Again, thank you very much for choosing us and best regards from Japan.
photo   YAMATO BUDOGU
www.yamatobudogu.com
 High Quality Japanese Budo Equipment  
【大和武道具】 【日本】 Japan

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fd1n2mpfyq0bf3x.cloudfront.net%2F8c78ba5aa0e3e8e8a051256546bb77a6%2Ffacebook_white_3.png&t=1633105007&ymreqid=4154df27-41ff-8af1-1c0e-e0000001ed00&sig=OmE9gMU8eMXJ7JPFGhDxug--~D  mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fd1n2mpfyq0bf3x.cloudfront.net%2F8c78ba5aa0e3e8e8a051256546bb77a6%2Finstagram_white_2.png&t=1633105007&ymreqid=4154df27-41ff-8af1-1c0e-e0000001ed00&sig=Zdsw9kgqN3mEJvTRx5sJaA--~D 

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 11:59 AM RTM <rtmworldnets@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello, please tell me the length (cm) of this piece. I would like to put this into a special display case. Thank you.

On Thursday, September 30, 2021, 7:24:52 AM PDT, Yamato Budogu <info@yamatobudogu.com> wrote:

Yamato Budogu Order 31139

ありがとうございます!
Arigato Gozaimasu!

Raymond San, Thank you very much for your purchase!
Your order is confirmed.

※Once your order is completed and shipped we will contact you again to let you know.

View your order
or Visit our store

Order summary

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.shopify.com%2Fs%2Ffiles%2F1%2F1914%2F2769%2Fproducts%2F023-IWASAKINAKAGO-2_compact_cropped.jpg%3Fv%3D1570052579&t=1633105007&ymreqid=4154df27-41ff-8af1-1c0e-e0000001ed00&sig=aeXxh7H4KE0Nkb9DOkySOg--~D Antique Nakago Section with a Poem carved × 1

¥62,000

Subtotal

¥62,000

Shipping

¥2,400

Total

¥64,400 JPY

Paypal

¥64,400

Order Notes

22 hours ago, Brian said:

Seems a good dealer.

Agree.

Message from Yamato Budogu

WAIT! Have you contacted us before?

First, we really sorry to know that our product or service didn’t meet your expectations. Did you try to contact us by email info@yamatobudogu.com or FB messenger https://www.facebook.com/yamato.budogu.shop to let us know the about the problem? It may be a chance that the email didn't reached us and in those cases contact us by Facebook messenger can be a good option too. We will love to know what specifically was it about the product or service that you didn’t like and work together about it, and if necessary even make a refund. PLEASE NOTE: Once a dispute is made through PayPal, it will take longer. The fastest way will be contact us directly, since once PayPal receive a complaint the payment get in "hold" and we can neither refund nor cancel the payment until the investigation is over, and that can take several weeks. So please consider contact us directly to solve this smoothly and fast as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Your order has been canceled

Order 31139 was canceled at your request and your payment has been refunded .

Refunded Items

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.shopify.com%2Fs%2Ffiles%2F1%2F1914%2F2769%2Fproducts%2F023-IWASAKINAKAGO-2_compact_cropped.jpg%3Fv%3D1570052579&t=1633356532&ymreqid=4154df27-41ff-8af1-1c2a-710001018c00&sig=fjcdookkwdyC7RK2bd4HkA--~D Antique Nakago Section with a Poem carved × 1
Refunded

¥62,000

Subtotal

¥62,000

Shipping

¥2,400

Total

¥64,400 JPY

Paypal

¥64,400

Refund
Paypal

- ¥64,400

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..