Proposal that we pin Type 95 Arsenal stamps. The other stamp thread seems aimed at Gendaito

Corry

Corry,

That chart comes from Ohmura's site:  http://ohmura-study.net/794.html

I have it as a permanent bookmark on my browser.  Brian my have some better suggestions, but I'm not sure having it pinned here at NMB is any easier to access that a link to Ohmura's site.  I have real examples of the stamps in my Stamps of the Japanese Sword booklet.  And I've started (need to finish) uploading those examples on Brian's Gallery pages here:  https://www.militaria.co.za/nmb/gallery/category/3-arsenal-stamps/

But I agree, prowling through 26 pages of the Arsenal Stamps thread for a single stamp is not the best way to find a particular stamp you're looking for.

Brian - thoughts?

• Thanks 1

Drafting up articles is still the best place to put single subjects. You compile them, I host them. Better than wading through threads, and that is exactly what the downloads section is for.
We still have a nice STORE feature here that isn't used yet. If someone wants to put together monologues or something, and publish it, anything can be sold here with a proper storefront, even downloads...and maybe even at a low price of a few $'s...which I can pass on to an author. Just a thought for those who like to do articles or small books.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..