Hirokuni aka Yasukuni

Stephen

Life goes on one sells a old friend to escape some debt. Your set to take care of some weight off your back then lo and behold a RS drops out of the sky your chance to buy something that you wanted for a long time so you do.

Quite excited about it until you open and it's only 25 inches long minor setback beautiful sword great activity n problem with saya.

Full disclosure coming. Time Marches on and all those back aches are still there so with a heavy heart my new friend needs to become an old friend sad as it is. It will be priced at the end of the photos I want to show what I did to repair the saya.

The crack was much longer tan initial photo seller made it right with me though good man.

Stain, putty, paint is all ive done.

IMG_20210913_114850_01.jpg

IMG_20210913_123912_01.jpg

IMG_20210914_133605679.jpg

IMG_20210914_155959760.jpg

Some interesting reading from back in the day.

Which brings me to price what do I do sit on it let us find member here I think it's best.

And  is 25 in too short for many but not From Oz ;-).

Price will include shipping to your country.

$2650 starting off point.

Edited by Stephen
Add link

YASUKUNI (泰国), Shōwa (昭和, 1926-1989), Hokkaidō – “Yasukuni” (泰国), real name Takeshita Takeshi (竹下猛), he worked as rikugun-jumei-tōshō, kihin no retsu (Akihide), First Seat at the 6th Shinsaku Nihontō Denrankai (新作日本刀展覧会, 1941

• Like 1

To anyone considering this purchase wanted to yet again say this is an awesome seller. Just bought an amazing blade from him that I would not trade for the world. He went above and beyond to make sure the sell went smoothly! Awesome fellow 👏 Favorite part of the sword changes daily but this is the one for today

20210914_183910.jpg

• Like 3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..