NBTHK Hozon Katana Reduced to $4k Mega Deal

autodex

Hello All,

I am selling a late Edo Katana signed Efu jyu Minamoto Nobushige (Front Signature) 

Bunkyu 4 koushi nen 2 gatsu nichi (Back)

NBKTHK Hozon and Tokubetsu Kicho certification

Blade is highly polished however there are a few surface scratches from cleaning

Yuiyo Habaki is solid silver

Shirasaya Full Length is 109cm

Blade Full Length 97.5 cm

Temper 74.3cm

Sori 1.1cm

Width 3.4cm

Thick .8cm

This is a very long wide and thick blade giving it a dynamic and powerful appearance/  $4k firm plus shipping. Please PM if interested. Please see pics in next few posts. Sorry for the quality of the pics its a little more challenging to photograph then I expected.

Best viewed on a PC not a phone in order to enlarge pics 

Blade is not stored on the stand but in a sword bag lying flat. Just placed to photograph 

Best

Steven in Maryland

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.805e16f6a8dbac3aaff8360564a74b2a.jpg

spacer.png

IMG-0647.jpg

IMG-0648.jpg

IMG-0649.jpg

IMG-0650.jpg

1. Price reduced to $3700 plus shipping $65.00 within US. Please PM if interested. Taking a bath on this one but I need to free up some funds. This is a reduction of $2400 discount for a papered Katana in polish from my purchase price. Would like this to sell on this board to support the website/community. Must ship to a US address for international inquires if you can find a contact within the US I could accommodate you by shipping there

Don't you think you are being excessive with your bumps? Unless you have new photos/other important information or the thread has gone from the first page it is rude to all the other people with listings to be constantly pushing yours to the top. Please show some restraint and consideration for the section, you are not the only person trying to sell here.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..