Photos and Video from San Francisco Token-Kai 2021

3 hours ago, Toryu2020 said:

Stephen - Al Herr was the guy with the bourbon on his table.

Steven - I don't know what a surf spot t-shirt is so cannot tell you who we're talking about...

-t

We don't have a post number anymore since the update....Thomas, the man I am asking about was wearing a gray T shirt with tan slacks or long shorts, standing behind a table with a Noh mask and a yellow vase in the foreground, with a hotel luggage cart off to the side.........sorry for the work, hope you can help. He looks like a guy i surfed with years ago maybe; his shirt has Haleiwa, Jockos, etc. on it, those are North Shore Oahu surf spots. Thanks......

Post number was an external app, not compatible with the new software. Developers seem to think it's not needed. No plugin exists currently.
Click top right 3 dots, share --> gives you a link to that post. Best we can do for now.

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..