SF Sword show haul

bnacorda

Hi everyone,

Its been a while but glad to see that the familiar folks are active on the board! Went to the SF sword show this weekend and had a blast. Missed out on some gems specially a katana that Grey and Mark had at the table. Was gone by the time I got back from getting more funds but that's how it goes. Did get 2 new swords: Wakizashi is signed Iga no Kami Sadatsugu (mid 1600) rated wazamono. koshirae and shirasaya included. Katana is mumei but shows alot of activity on the hamon. Potentially Ichigo? Met a lot of friendly faces. Andy Quirt is awesome. He saw me walking around with my son on Saturday. When I went back Sunday to purchase some swords, he gives me a tsuba to give to my son for his collection. Not overly crowded but seems busier compared to the last one in 2019.

IMG_2266.jpeg

IMG_2267.jpeg

IMG_2292.jpeg

IMG_2297.jpeg

IMG_2293.jpeg

IMG_2295.jpeg

IMG_2268.jpeg

IMG_2269.jpeg

• Like 10

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..