A Friends Collection: Part IV

Promo

I already have a bad feeling for "spamming" this forum section, so please forgive me if I post all of the six blades individually. Knowing little to nothing (and that is even more than the owner knows!) I however had hoped to get more help in here.

This one is unsigned and has a rather straight hamon. The Tsuba though has a signature on it - sorry if I pictured it upside down.

blade4_01.jpg

blade4_02.jpg

blade4_03.jpg

blade4_04.jpg

blade4_05.jpg

blade4_06.jpg

blade4_07.jpg

blade4_08.jpg

blade4_09.jpg

@Geraint, once more thanks for the help! I missed to measure all blades individually, might be doing this next time. I was limited in time and during taking the blades apart and doing pictures the phone rang like every 5 minutes as well. Had not even had enough time to enjoy the blades myself! Noticed right now that I seemed to have missed to take an overall picture of this blade at all - damn, I should had done better.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..