looking for standard size WW2 habaki or Edo cuz I'm a dumbass and sold mine ?

Sunny

sold the habaki's I had with swords ....now I need another for a new sword 

looking for a habaki that's fancy or not

7 mm wide 

28 mm tang opening 

30.2 mm blade edge

Thanks for your time.

BUMP FOR STEVEN

Hi Steven, I sympathise... I also regret all the things I sold years ago and then buy something that needs that part. DUHHHH !

Why do we do it ?

Good luck with your search.

1 hour ago, Moley said:

BUMP FOR STEVEN

Hi Steven, I sympathise... I also regret all the things I sold years ago and then buy something that needs that part. DUHHHH !

Why do we do it ?

Good luck with your search.

Thanks for your kind words and comfort.

Isn't it crazy how you hold onto parts for so long and then finally you're like....I'm never using this or I want to by something that's in an auction and I'm short till pay so you sell it and then boom...a month or so later ...I need that saya....habaki...tsuka......seppa.....So many quality seppas I had and sold when I first got collecting.

Now I realize how hard it is to find matching mint gold and silver wrapped seppa for a fair price and I was passing them along with swords I sold to friends who collect so they wouldn't rattle. 

I actually just picked up a habaki 10 minutes ago so maybe your wish of luck paid off on my end but I still want to have a few options.

Cheers 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 4:15 PM, b.hennick said:

Your best bet is to take the sword to a sword show. The next one is in San Francisco in Aug. Try the habaki on and hope for the best. 

I appreciate the thoughtful idea but I can't travel to the states because of a serious criminal record.

Cheers

Archived