Near Mint Type 98 Gunto Koshirae w Mon

I'd like to present this Type 98 Near Mint Gunto Koshirae for sale. I am asking 1800 CAD SHIPPED which is less than what I paid for it, however, I am flexible on price. All parts are matching #10, and it includes an imitation general tassel. This item is near mint with a few paint marks on the lower end of the Saya. The Saya length is about 74.5cm , and the Tsuka measures about 24.5cm, total length is 101.8cm. The silver Mon belongs to the Mori Family.  All productive comments and offers are welcome.

IMG_20210501_070904.thumb.jpg.9c8eba45ee388caf492cc8d9427eac4e.jpgIMG_20210501_070921.thumb.jpg.94a4cd77f443dfaea70a175b534b7ddf.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 6:31 PM, Ontario_Archaeology said:

Price drop to $1700.00 CAD for quick sale! 

I'd like to discuss. I am newly registered to this site and have not yet purchased anything from a seller here. How should I proceed?

• 3 weeks later...

Great piece 

Got my wheels turning.

Just grabbed a WW2 piece literally yesterday and cleaned the blade up this morning.

Grabbed another two weeks before.

Told myself I would never go gunto...lol

look at me now ma..sniffle sniffle .....look at me now!!!! ....( Steve starts sobbing ashamed of grabbing WW2 blades with bad Karma Mojo.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 3:23 AM, Ontario_Archaeology said:

Sold

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the fast response & willingness to provide additional images w/o hesitation. 

Appreciate that you went an extra mile to absorbed the little additional cost of using FedEx cos the local post is unable to deliver due to whatever reasons. 

Best regards,

Ed

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..