Japanese Signature Translation Help Please

hddennis

Baka Gaijin,

Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out with this. I really love when I can get an artist's name and info when I add a piece to my collection. This one was a good buy but looked like it might have had some corrosion issues. I was pleasantly surprised to find it had been coated with clear lacquer to try to make it look shinier. A little lacquer thinner and some polish and it looks almost new with no corrosion nor loss of patina and thanks to you I also know who made it. 

Howard Dennis

Was showing my latest Komai to friends last night and suddenly noticed this signature inside the powder compartment of a Komai compact I've had for years but never opened the compartment before. Can anyone translate it for me Please?

Thanks,

Howard Dennis

100_5291.JPG

100_5292 (2).JPG

100_5292.JPG

46 minutes ago, Nobody said:

新案特許 - Utility model patent

So this just says the design is patented?   Also any idea what the logo signifies? It is similar to but not identical to  the Amita company logo who made Komai products for a time.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Howard Dennis

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..