Nihonto EMS Shipping from Japan to USA

Minor hijack, since we are discussing shipping. Super annoyed right now as it SEEMS like UPS called this morning 3 times. I say seems, because they didn't leave a message, and now won't answer their phone. I have my phone set to silence unknown callers, but when they called three times I figured it must be something. Looked up the phone number and it turns out it's part of UPS that deals with clearance. So of course, now that I WANT to hear from them, I can't get ahold of them.

Who doesn't leave a voicemail in this situation? Grrrrr...:bang::steamed::soap:

15 hours ago, Jwrussell said:

Minor hijack, since we are discussing shipping. Super annoyed right now as it SEEMS like UPS called this morning 3 times. I say seems, because they didn't leave a message, and now won't answer their phone. I have my phone set to silence unknown callers, but when they called three times I figured it must be something. Looked up the phone number and it turns out it's part of UPS that deals with clearance. So of course, now that I WANT to hear from them, I can't get ahold of them.

Who doesn't leave a voicemail in this situation? Grrrrr...:bang::steamed::soap:

I ran into a similar issues with FedEx, missed calls and no message, but was able to call their customs office that was 24hr service and got back to me very quickly in email and got it moving in less than a day sending the proper form. Maybe UPS has the same if you create an account or go to their homepage. 

Thanks, Chris. I emailed and called and it seems to have gotten things moving again. Never have gotten another call from these folks, so who knows, but with luck I should see packages the end of this week or sometime next. Since my phone call, we've progressed to Alaska and now to Kentucky, so definitely making progress.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..