Why are there mulitple discussions of teppo?

My interest in hinawa-ju is recent, but I AM interested - and as a result have discovered this discussion AND also the great stuff over on Facebook. There is a lot of energy and insight there. BUT I find FACEBOOK a real pain. It is hard to use and favors brief comments. I'd like to see the conversations merged. Is there a reason the world needs two? What can we/I do to help. BRIAN, please advise!

Peter

It’s become a part of my morning routine to go through 2-3 different matchlock-related sites in order to see what has happened during the night.

Like you Peter, I of course wish that there was a single platform out there with full focus on the matchlock. But in this digital day and age, it’s becoming an impossible wish.

Facebook generates a lot of ”members”, so if you are into likes, it’s a great place. But on the other hand, there are a lot of white noice at such large platforms that can become a nuisance.

One good thing with Facebook is that I notice more and more Japanese that starts to get involve. This is something I do miss on smaller platforms.

So I guess it’s all about taking the good with the bad 🙂

Jan

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..