Passing of Bill Green.

This in from a post by Fred Weissberg:

"Hi All,

I received some more bad news today of the sort that we have been getting way too much of lately. The day before yesterday Bill Green succumbed to cancer and passed away. Bill was a good guy who took up the mantel and ran the Florida Token Kai for several years in an attempt to keep that sword show thriving. He was always a pleasant and accommodating guy and a real asset to our sword collecting community. He will be sorely missed. Our hearts go out to his wife, Natalya, and his son David and wish them only the best during these extremely difficult times and the times to come. Natalya told me that she is starting a "go fund me" page to help her through the next few difficult months while Bill's estate is sorted out. I will post the information when I receive it for all that knew Bill and wish to help her. Rest in peace, Bill."

Far too much bad news the past year. Condolences to all who knew him, RIP Bill.

• Sad 1

I am very sorry to hear that. Bill did a very good job running the show; not in the least because he had a capacity for seemingly effortless dealing with a bunch of otherwise problematic people, myself included. He will be missed; when the temporary measures we all endure now are over the world of sword shows will still never be the same.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..