Shingunto - Shinano no Kami Fujiwara Nobuyoshi

Austo1

Shingunto

Mei - Kikumon Shinano no Kami Fujiwara Nobuyoshi (1st generation)

Kanbun period 1661

Nagasa - 67.2 cm

Sori - 1.3 cm

Mekugi - 2

Width Hamachi - 2.83 cm

Widith Kissaki 1.93 cm

Kasane 0.68 cm

The blade is suriage however flawless with well grained Koitame Hada and Gunome Midare Hamon with Tobiyaki. The shingunto koshirae is in excellent to near mint condition with a Company Grade Tassel.

The sword was originally purchased from Aoi Art some years ago and they gave a 100% Guarantee at the time that it would pass NBTHK Hozon.

Price $5,750 AUD (Australian Dollars) which is about $4,400US...........Payment by Bank Transfer Only

Additional photo can be found here:  http://www.guntoartswords.com/nobuyoshi.html

It is time to sell some nice pieces

Kind Regards

Doug

182439160_Nobuyoshi006.thumb.JPG.bcac2adaf0082cf84ab0694ed4354ec4.JPG768740391_Nobuyoshi026.thumb.JPG.06b9ef829acc7905c9c1ec17dba98c36.JPG1752443367_Nobuyoshi017.thumb.JPG.61ba4840c3c2b9e3143df368f9223db9.JPG684920806_Nobuyoshi022.thumb.JPG.48e1a46df49fa7687f2f6f5b507f4b00.JPG

• Like 4
  • Wow 2

Yes i will be selling more.

The next to be listed will be

The Tsukamoto Okimasa in Shingunto Koshirae.

It will be going back up for sale at a reduced price from what it was advertised for some 12 months or more ago.

Doug

Edited by Austo1
additional info.......
  • Like 3
  • Wow 1

10 hours ago, Austo1 said:

Yes i will be selling more.

The next to be listed will be

The Tsukamoto Okimasa in Shingunto Koshirae.

It will be going back up for sale at a reduced price from what it was advertised for some 12 months or more ago.

Doug

...will be for sure a great blade, but most probably my wallet is too small... :-(

For a quick sale in this current depressed market ,I would be willing to let the Tsukamoto Okimasa go for $9000AUD (Australian Dollars) which is currently about $6900US.

This price is less than a reasonable Yasukunito and $3,000AUD less than my original asking price, which was what I paid for it.

The blade is in great condition as is the shingunto koshirae, which comes with a blue/brown company grade tassel.

I will get some pics up as soon as I can,  however  you will find some by searching the NMB.

Kind Regards

Doug

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Austo1 said:

I have had a change of heart and have decided to withdraw the Okimasa at this time and sell some other items instead.

Kind Regards

Doug

Hi Doug,

I can fully understand you - I also would never sell my Okimasa, if I would own one!!! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..