Books for sale

Brano

I offer for sale several books

1.  Higo kinkō taikan                                                Kanzan Sato 1964              390 €
     Higo Kinko Daikan

2.  Kiyo maro seitan 200 nenkinen                   Sano Museum   2013              140 €
     200th anniversary of Kiyomaro's birth

3.  Tsuba no dezain                                             Mitsuo Shibata 1993                 60 €
     Design of Tsuba

4.  Japanese Art and Design Christie’s London        Christie´s 2004                50 €

5.  Rokushō Vol. 34                                                                                                   sold
     Bakumatsu Meiji no tsuba Tōsō kinkō

6.  Masamune to sono deshi                              Sano Museum  2002             100 €
     Masamune and his disciples

7.  Kurihara Nobuhide no kenkyū                                   NBTHK  1976               90 €
      Nobuhide Kurihara research

8.  Tōkō tsubakō jiten                                    Takanori Shimizu  1973               50 €
      Swordsmith Construction Code

9.  Nihontō no okite to tokuchō                     Mitsuru Honami   1967              sold
     Rules and characteristics of Japanese swords

10. Tokugawa bijutsukan zō-hin 抄 3      Tokugawa Museum  1998             90 €
       Tokugawa Art Museum Collection Extract 3

11. Nihonto Juyo Bijutsuhin Zenshu vol. 2                                                      140 €

12. Meito Zufu                                                       Junji Homma  1935            290 €
      Famous sword

All prices + PP fees + shipping
Sent from Slovakia - no additional charges within the EU

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

Question for NihontoCollector
Hi Luis,
as it is not possible to send you a private message I use this option
it's just ordinary curiosity
Why do you react negatively to posts without explaining what you have reservations about?

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Hi Brano, where can I go to ident the red and white arrow shooter ?

Think that the bad arrows and the blue hearts should be named, I give a blue one to Brano and a blue one to Greg..

Who gave me a bad arrow for the Biden tube?

What`s going on here?

BEST

• Thanks 1

Its Nihonto collector  Pete. 

An explanation would be nice.

If anything I think its only hurting his sales.

Down voting good deals for nice items like this is just silly.

I don't care if my comments are down voted for speaking the truth , water off a ducks back.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BIG said:

Hi Brano, where can I go to ident the red and white arrow shooter ?

Think that the bad arrows and the blue hearts should be named, I give a blue one to Brano and a blue one to Greg..

Who gave me a bad arrow for the Biden tube?

What`s going on here?

BEST

Hi Uwe,

i gave you a bad arrow for your linked video "Putin send bad waves." I have explained it why i can't laugh about it. You can klick on the ratings to see who reacts on a posting.

Best

Chris

Btw: I dealed with Brano and he is a friendly and competent member. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 11:04 AM, BIG said:

Hi Brano, where can I go to ident the red and white arrow shooter?

BIG, you need a "Gold Tier Membership" (GTM) to see who reacted to a post of yours.  If you are not a GTM, then you only see the reaction and not the person who reacted.

Subscriptions

• Like 1

I'm a little surprised which books are left
So I'm updating the available books and I'll add some information for those who don't know them

2.  Kiyo maro seitan 200 nenkinen                   Sano Museum   2013              sold
     200th anniversary of Kiyomaro's birth

4.  Japanese Art and Design Christie’s London        Christie´s 2004                50 €

6.  Masamune to sono deshi                              Sano Museum  2002             sold
     Masamune and his disciples

Masamune and his followers. What to add. Book published by the Sano Museum in 2002. A4 format. 170 pages of really good photos and oshigata. Index in English
You can find some photos here

https://www.zonerama.com/Nihonto/Album/7042557?secret=hux37aHQB6yRK5cKiR8UxaR7k

7.  Kurihara Nobuhide no kenkyū                                   NBTHK  1976               90 €
      Nobuhide Kurihara research

Hardbound. 296 pages. Photos and oshigata one of famous Shinshinto Sai-jo Saku ranked swordsmith - pupil of Kiyomaro

https://www.zonerama.com/Nihonto/Album/7042689?secret=H5CTI9UjR4i17wyouIWnP4NJy

10. Tokugawa bijutsukan zō-hin 抄 3      Tokugawa Museum  1998             90 €
       Tokugawa Art Museum Collection Extract 3

The Tokugawa collection is world famous. 21 x 27 cm, published 1998, Hardbound, 214 pages, Index in English.
100 sharp photos of blades, 140 photos of koshirae and Kodogu

https://www.zonerama.com/Nihonto/Album/7042635?secret=Fro0T8Xb32EOCLBv0nsBcDY6u

11. Nihonto Juyo Bijutsuhin Zenshu vol. 2                                                      140 €

This is the second in a collection of 7 books. Because the whole set costs 1500-2500EUR (depending on how lucky you are when buying) I first bought this one.

After looking up, I bought the whole set so this one is redundant
Vol. 2 contains JuBi blades 152 to 267. It contains all blades that have had JuBi status from such masters as Kanenaga, Sadayoshi, Sadamune, Norinaga, Nobuyoshi, Kunitsuna, Sukezane, Kunimitsu, Yukimitsu, Masamune, Sadamune, Hiromitsu, Akihiro, Masahiro, Muramasa, Kaneuji, Shizu...

format A4, Hardbound, 245 pages
Below each photo a swordsmith in Latin

https://www.zonerama.com/Nihonto/Album/7042494?secret=YqMeGo9OyWT92V2U86X5udl18

12. Meito Zufu                                                       Junji Homma  1935            290 €
      Famous sword

This book will soon be 100 years old, yet its condition is very good. great opportunity to look to choose the best in nihonto
Reason for sale - I managed to buy a complete set of Kokuho Nado Zufu

published 1935, 27 x 37 x 3 cm, Hardbound, 230 pages
Table of contents translated into English by Markus Sesko, kanteisho for each blade in Japanese

https://www.zonerama.com/Nihonto/Album/7042587?secret=Q49hGQ3uCWfg99DYpbjE012k9

All prices + PP fees + shipping
Sent from Slovakia - no additional charges within the EU

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..