A fine Tsuba

i just think this Gentlemen is just jalous or just a bit misleaded...?

maybe also ( my collegue with his books ) and myself are in the Gentlemen´s viewpoint dumping his selfexplained asking prices ????

( as i personally really do not see anything negative on the offered books and also nothing negative on my offered Tsuba here ) jbw.....

but to help "leveling" asking prices....i just allow me to dump my asking price i did give and do offer this Tsuba for 150.- Euro ( plus shipping ) now.....

(because i can ! :)!)

maybe still too low ???? LOL!

Christian

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not going to remove the downvoting system. It can have some use, especially with bad advice. And I'm not going to make the votes visible, that would defeat the purpose.
But let me just add for those who want to use them without cause...the other members can't see who did it. But I can   :shame:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Brian said:

I'm not going to remove the downvoting system. It can have some use, especially with bad advice. And I'm not going to make the votes visible, that would defeat the purpose.
But let me just add for those who want to use them without cause...the other members can't see who did it. But I can   :shame:

I don't understand this comment, all members can see who voted what.

• Thanks 2

I can also see who gives what reactions via voting emoticons. And frankly, Brian, it is useful to know who has voted how. It gives you a perspective into who “likes” what you have said / done or even you, or who “dislikes” you, perhaps an inkling as to who you might have angered..... So, please do not remove this feature. 

• Like 3

It is OK for me Brian!

please do not worry you!

I definitely do not understand such behaviour ( as honestly speaking i even do not know this person at all - even do not

remember me if i had some contact with, in past ? )

but well....

it seems to least make him happy! .....OK for me! :)

i am well aware this Tsuba got dumped....i can not change it!

but well.....least i am not depinding and secondly i do like it a lot myself....such speaking....

Please No Worry!

:) Cheers!

me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/12/2021 at 3:25 PM, Brian said:

Hmm...that's a setting. Thought I had it turned off. Maybe I should  :-?

Lol.

For a while, I haven't been able to see how people vote.

Once in a while when advice is truly manure and I can't bring myself to comment, I will use that rare "DOWNVOTE"

Very rare, but please keep it.

1 hour ago, christianmalterre said:

and "little Buttom-Joe"  is looking onto his banana-peel.....

Christian

Hmm :dunno:

I think it would be better to remove the option of the down arrow. Why you offend the Member?

Try to be friendly.

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..