WTB: NCO type 95

ChrisAWilson

I'm wanting to pick up a NCO 95 for my small collection, goal is to have one of each model then  upgrade to nicer ones as I go. Right now I've got one 98 and two type 3s.  I'd like to find a 95 that looks likes its been there, nothing in mint condition, but I don't want a rusty pitted blade, I like the stuff that looks used but taken care of if you know what I mean. My budget is under a $1000, would prefer to find one for around 700 if thats not a pipe dream! If your holding something you think I might be interested in let me know.  After I find one of these I'll be looking for a nice Kai Gunto. 

Chris Wilson

Chris,

I do have have a rare variation iron tsuba side latch matching NCO sword. The sword is in very nice condition but it’s above your budget. Just throwing it out there.

best regards 

Charlie 

cscarl8@hotmail.com

• 2 months later...
On 6/14/2021 at 2:51 PM, ChrisAWilson said:

I'm still looking for NCO sword!

Chris Wilson

Hi Chris, 

Here's a few photos of one of my Type 95's (1st version - Brass tsuba) that I am willing to part with. I had recently spoken with an online militaria dealer about offering it to him, in addition to extra cash, for a sword of his I wanted, but he wasn't interested in making a deal. So, I can offer it to you and can provide you with more details to help you decide if it's something you want. And, if you are interested, it would be priced within your budget. This NCO sword has matching numbers (blade & saya). 

Type 95_#1.jpeg

Type 95_#2.jpeg

Type 95_#3.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived