Collecting Guntos

I've collected WWI and WWII militaria for years, mostly German, I've also collected several Guntos over the years but then would turn around and sell them to get something else I wanted at the time. I'm at a point where I'd like to have a nice representation of each sword, currently I've got a late war 98 and two Type 3s. I'm wanting to get a decent NCO 95 and a nice Kai Gunto, just depends on what I find in the right price range first which brings me to my question. What is a fair price for a NCO 95? Not looking for a copper handled one or mint but nice used been there version. I've looked online an the only place I see them pop up is Ebay and the prices are all over the place. I'm going to a large gunshow this coming weekend and there are always lots of militaria / swords at this particular one so just looking for what will be a fair price if I happen to find one I like. Thanks

Chris

Thanks, I check the "For Sale" section here NMB everyday to see if anything I need pops up. I've also seen all the nice fakes that are popping up and there is a good write up someone did here on the 95s that I've read. Most of the fakes I've seen are pretty obvious but some are getting better. Like I said though I'm just wanting one as a good representation. 

They turn up on Ebay fairly regularly. Just check the photos carefully, and ask questions before bidding. If you have any doubts at all....don't bid.

You could also try posting on here on the board's 'Wanted to Buy" forum. Someone here may have one they're willing to part with. That's where I got mine. :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..