Mori Daimyo Nobukuni Katana

bigjohnshea

I'm the owner of this blade and the new price (pending site update) will be 13,000$

http://www.nihonto.us/NOBUKUNI KATANA MORI.htm

Note, the hozon paper was lost by the previous owner, but can be re-issued if sent back to Japan.

Phenomenal blade... Juyo quality if only the rules were different for shinsa. 

Will consider trade up to 4000$ of the deal if a trade 

Cheers!

John

• Like 5

Biting my fist. Don't want to pull out of the stock market these days and probably would not survive the wife's reaction, though probably less then her shoe budget judging by what I see when gazing into the depths of her closet. If this one lingers I might crumble, it just ticks so many boxes. Good luck on the sale!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mark,

If you are referring to Nihonto.us, Andy Quirt is a fine gentleman and helpful dealer. I will say that there was a spell a time ago where Andy had some lapse in communication, but that is not typical.

P.S. - I saw that Nobukuni sword in person a few years back - indeed, stunning.

26 minutes ago, Japan2112 said:

Mark,

If you are referring to Nihonto.us, Andy Quirt is a fine gentleman and helpful dealer. I will say that there was a spell a time ago where Andy had some lapse in communication, but that is not typical.

P.S. - I saw that Nobukuni sword in person a few years back - indeed, stunning.

Hi,

yes it was Nihonto.us it was about 7 weeks agoI was interested in the item number KK0511 it was at the top of my budget but I really liked it but as the page has no add to basket or anything like that I sent a E-mail don't know if he got around to reading it or what .

Mark 

BIZEN 44.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..