Yakiba Website

I lost my quick links to websites, and I'm now unable to find the nihonto website "Yakiba". I believe they were in the USA somewhere, but cannot find them now. Is there website still up and running, or just a problem on my end? Link to their website is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dan 

I just bought a tsuba from Ed, everything is fine with him.

He is updating his web site as we speak, hopefully back up and running shortly.

He was a victim of the severe cold snap down south, so that put a chink in his plans and timing, hard to update when you have no power!

Mark

• Thanks 1

Crazy timing on my part then. I just got a new computer, and my bookmarked links to sites went down with the old computer. When I got the new one up and running, I could not find his website. I thought it was some website security feature of the new computer being overly cautious.

I wish Ed well, and look forward to his site being back up and running.

Hi everyone,

Apologies for not putting up a note sooner, with other projects I haven't been here as much as I would like. 

Yes, my site, Yakiba.com,  is under new construction. As Brian mentioned I have scaled back a little, thought of shutting it down, but I still have a few friends who periodically ask me to help them sell some of their things.  So, I guess I will be around a bit longer.

Unsure of a new release date as I am not a tech guru and doing it in my spare time.

FaceBook is just one of the networking platforms one must accept these days.  I moderate on a few of the groups and recently took over the "Japanese Tsuba Collectors" group.

At any rate, thanks for asking.

Ed

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

Just another update, the website is now up and running.  Being nearly illiterate at this kind of thing it was a bit of a struggle but being a fighter I didn't quit.

There are still things to work out, but for the most part it is working.  

My first priority is to get the sword page up and all previously offered blades relisted. Additionally, I have 23 new swords, most high end Gendaito to list which is very time consuming.

Thank you all for your support.

Ed

Yakiba.com

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Mark S. said:

Ed,

So glad to see you back up and running!  For anyone who doesn’t know Yakiba/Ed, I had a great experience purchasing from him and would recommend him without hesitation.

I second this.  Very helpful and professional.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..