Shinsa service

Wolfmanreid -

The NTHK is indeed coming to San Francisco in August. We confirmed everything with the hotel just last Thursday. We have to wait until we have a critical mass before assigning time-slots and mailing out confirmations. That will happen much closer to the event itself. In the meantime if anyone has questions about the Shinsa feel free to email me or send me a PM via this forum...

-t

toryu@toryu-mon.com

www.nthkamerica.com

• Like 2

Bob

Chicago show is scheduled for April 30-May 2, 2021  I talked to the hotel last week and they are cautiously optimistic that they will be able to have the show.  It depends on the State and health regulations. I have not been  actively advertising the show as i would prefer to know for sure one way or the other. I will update the show website as things clarify  http://www.chicagoswordshow.com/

mark

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A message from the

Nihon Token Hozon-kai

To our members and loyal supporters –

It is with deep regret that we announce the cancellation of the 2021 NTHK West Coast Shinsa. It makes me sick to my stomach to have to report this but while the shinsa team members are all vaccinated and ready to travel, the Japanese government has placed restrictions on their nationals abroad that represent a hardship for the team. We are making plans for a 2022 Shinsa and will share that with everyone once details are finalized. In the meantime if you have registered already, rest assured registration monies will be refunded in short order.

-Thomas C Helm Hyogi-in NTHK

*please note the San Francisco sword show will proceed as scheduled

Thomas C Helm

Hyogi-in NTHK

https://nthkamerica.com

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..