About Me

matthewbrice

My name is Matthew Brice--I own St. Croix Blades.  I am a U.S.-based dealer of Japanese Swords.  I have been buying and selling Japanese swords for over 10 years.  I am a table-holder at the Japanese Sword shows in the U.S.--so if you find yourself in Chicago, San Francisco, Atlanta, or Orlando during show time, look me up!

My swords are available for sale online via my site: http://www.StCroixBlades.com.  I also sell on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=stcroixblades&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313&_nkw=Japanese+sword&_sacat=0.

Note that I always have an inventory of swords on hand that have not yet been listed...so some of my customers know to inquire what's not yet out there for sale.  You may want to as well.  

I specialize in military swords--gendaito, Yasukunito, early mounts, rare mounts--as well as showato, and arsenal blades.  I buy and sell nihonto from all eras as well.  And I have a special interest in finding Kamakura and Nanbokucho era daito that have so far gone unidentified.  

I enjoy selling Japanese swords, but...my special passion is BUYING Japanese swords.  :)  My favorite thing is to be contacted by a collector or family member, and coming home with 10 or 100 swords to be added to my inventory!  If you have a collection of swords to sell; if you wish to sell just a few swords to fund other purchases; or if you are in need of appraisals, contact me at info@stcroixblades.com, or via phone/text at 715-557-1688.

Kindly,

--Matthew Brice

yasunori yasukuni shrine sword two 17.jpg

• Like 2