First purchase, Help with Mei?

NihontoNoledge

Probably a fake signature however the value is in the swords merit individual The sword is extremely undervalued because of the Bizen area and being a fMei Sukesada smiths in Kototimes 

made for strength in battle also excellent polished with pristine mounts hard pressed to find another like it Enjoy it it’s a great sword 

• Thanks 1

Hi I know we have been through and am much more educated about this sword and the signature which now i understand isn’t fake

ok I think it was made earlier 1500 from what i here I read I believe that the flood destroyed most of the bizen in 1590 where the Sukesada s were made dose that change any thing? Also dose anyone know when this sword was polished after it was made? And was it a heirloom from a Japanese family member added naval mounts for war or done later post war ?

Steve 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..