Bizen Den Sunnobi Tanto/ Wakizashi listed on eBay Auction

Lei-Ray

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265043343959

Extremely well blade with literally no flaws,

Price started from 1$ and no preserved price, don't hesitate to place a bid or make an reasonable offer

*More photos in the link, the 3 photos I uploaded here is just for a quick glance for you to check the basic sugata and status of the blade, is not supposed/ intended to be a full disclosure at the very first place!!!

6BT9YX8]EZS`~NHU))VX3D7.jpg

U](C)4PR)HSIC%Y~63OSSJ1.jpg

Y8S(L4EZHZ6UVVIQKZ5CB71.jpg

for the love of god, take improved photos. i cant tell is its a bad sword or a good sword. your photos dont show clear hada, boshi, or continous hamon. have the ha machi be moved ??etc.

i think you would do better to take the time to re-photograph , then re-list. with  currant photos ,on ebay you wont get a look in. ebayers are lazy

P

2 hours ago, Hamish said:

for the love of god, take improved photos. i cant tell is its a bad sword or a good sword. your photos dont show clear hada, boshi, or continous hamon. have the ha machi be moved ??etc.

i think you would do better to take the time to re-photograph , then re-list. with  currant photos ,on ebay you wont get a look in. ebayers are lazy

P

While eBay only allows 12 directly uploaded photos, I tried my best on covering every section of the blade, and showed all the aspects you mentioned on those 12 photos. 

I do consider my photos above the ebay's avarage. :)

3 minutes ago, Shugyosha said:

It’s listed as Keicho in the header but Oei in the blurb (as well as on the tang and in the sayagaki). Oei Morimitsu is a big name smith if it’s Shoshin and most likely will pull in more punters. 

Ohh shoot, thanks so much for the reminder!

I edited the listing from another listing, and didn't check the last part of the title :laughing:

• Thanks 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..