Safe/good sellers list pinned at the top of the sales page?

Just a thought.. I have not long been on the forum so I don't know many people on here. 

I've have had a look round and I cant seem to find a section with trusted/good sellers on it? 

Thought it may be a good idea to pin one at the top of the sales page so that once someone has purchased off a seller and received goods, they could put a post up stating what they have bought and their experience.. Seen it on other forums and its great if a seller hasn't been on the forum long or has not posted a lot etc for peace of mind. Obviously would not be a place for debating sales and arguing but would be easy to search up a name in the post to see if there is any good reviews on said person? 

Please don't shoot me down if this already exists as I cant find it for the life of me:laughing:

Cheers Chuck :) 

Minefield. By the forum "vouching" for someone, that implies liability if something goes wrong.
Search a seller's name...that will usually give you plenty of feedback. And the sellers that participate on the NMB are pretty much here because they are trusted in the community and usually have excellent feedback.

Archived