Intro

Nickupero

Greetings from Montreal Canada, most of you know me here from posting over the years and for those of you who don't here it goes;

Welcome to Nihonto Art. Although we live for all aspects of the art of the Samurai, the word Nihonto itself means "Japanese sword" (as you all know by now), which is our specialty. Founder Nick Ricupero has fostered this lifelong passion as both a collector and dealer. His high regard for such a timeless art means that each piece is hand picked and carefully selected. We make an effort to search out the most interesting and unique items we can find and as a result have a very diverse inventory spanning the past eight centuries. He uses his personal taste as a means to choose items and all of our artifacts are directly sourced from Japan. Come and check in with us from time to time to see what antique Japanese swords for sale have been recently added, if there is a particular item that you would like to acquire and does not appear on Nihonto Art please let us know and we will seek it out for you.

"I truly believe I have the best job in the world, connecting collectors with these pieces brings me great joy and to be a part of finding a caring home for each item we sell is extremely fulfilling."

Thank you in advance to all who take the time to check me out.

Warmest regards,

Nick Ricupero

www.nihontoart.com

www.nihontoart.ca

www.facebook.com/nihonto.art/.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

My friendNick has the gift to offer excellent affordable  mounted swords (blade and koshirae) and other stunning Japanese artefacts. Undoubtedly one of the best in this category. It is always an immense pleasure to visit his website🤩

• Like 1

On 1/21/2021 at 3:30 AM, Jean said:

My friendNick has the gift to offer excellent affordable  mounted swords (blade and koshirae) and other stunning Japanese artefacts. Undoubtedly one of the best in this category. It is always an immense pleasure to visit his website🤩

Ah Jean, you are one of a kind my friend... the world needs more people like you! We missed you last summer in Holland, hopefully this summer will be different. 

Thank you for the praise, I stick to one rule, buy and sell what I like :)

• Thanks 1

On 1/22/2021 at 3:40 PM, Ken-Hawaii said:

I'm looking forward to seeing what you post for sale, Nick.

Thanks Ken, always good to hear from you. 

Admittedly covid has put a damper on sourcing my normal pieces, hope this year looks up and I can start traveling again. I'll be able to ramp up my listings.