Two (2) Japanese Arrowheads (sukashi)

Yoshimichi

Dear NMB members:

I am offering two (2) unsigned sukashi Japanese arrowheads for sale, individually priced, or as a set. I have had these in my office for years, and I am downsizing, One has a cherry blossom motif , measuring approx. 7" overall, with the arrowhead measuring approx. 2 inches from tip tp shank. The tang measures 5-1/2 inches, and looks full sized. The arrowhead is approx. 7/8 inches at its widest. It looks as if someone cleaned it in the past, but it is still attractive in an arrow rack or display.

The other arrowhead has a sukashi boar's eye (heart) over what appears to be possibly a snow flake. It measures approx, 7-3/4 inches overall, with the arrowhead measuring approx. 1-3/4 inches from tip to shank, with the tang measuring  6 inches by itself.  The tang looks full. The arrowhead is approx. 15/16ths at its widest. 

PRICE (Individually):  

Cherry blossom arrowhead - $150

Heart/Snowflake arrowhead- $160

If you buy both = $300

Payment by Paypal ("friends and family") or cashier's check, or US Postal money order. Buyer pays shipping, and insurance. If you purchase both, I will pay the USPS shipping costs for shipment within the USA only. Buyer still pays insurance costs, These would make a good addition to any arrow or weapons collection. Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Bill E. Sheehan (Yoshimichi) 

arw1.jpg

arw9.jpg

arw2.jpg

arw4.jpg

arw6.jpg

arw7.jpg

arw5.jpg

Archived